Which programmes has student vacancies?
AP Degree Programmes
- AP Graduate in Service, Hospitality and Tourism Management on Cphbusiness Valby
(area number: 86015)
Bachelor's degree Programmes
- Bachelor in International Hospitality Management on Cphbusiness Valby
How can I apply for a vacant student place?
You apply to one of Cphbusiness' programmes, by doing the following:
- Print and fill out an application form for the programme you wish to apply for.
- Send us your application and all relevant documentation (Diploma and a list of grades, if they are not shown on your diploma). We must receive your application no later than week 32.
- Please note that online application is not available
- Non-EU students does not have the opportunity to apply, due to the lengthy process of applying for a student visa and are therefor encouraged to apply for Winter intake 2013 or Summer intake 2013.
- After July 30th, all accepted applicants are asked to confirm their student place. The student places that doesn't get accepted will be considered as vacant, and will be appointed to the most qualified applicants on the waiting list.
- You will be contacted if you get accepted on a vacant student place before semester start. Due to the shortened application process, no letter of confirmation on your application or letter of rejection will be sent out.
Information and application assistance
You can reach us by telephone:
Cphbusiness Nørrebro, tel.: +45 3615 4513
Cphbusiness Lyngby, tel.: +45 3615 4632
Cphbusiness Valby, tel.: +45 3386 2200
Or you can e-mail us on: